Go beyond the normal mass-production candles. :)
“Paris is always a good idea” especially with great friends and our loved ones. These small batch hand-poured soy candles are inspired by luxury hotels in Paris. They are a blend of French & Swiss cold pressed oil, and free from additives.
Interesting fun fact about the wooden wicks that used to compliment each candle is that they have a longer burn time and create crackling sounds! It gives such a lovely feeling.
The scent throw is better whilst burning, even though they burn slower and lower. It heats up your fragrance, and throws the scent into your room in less time.
Candle Scent Options & Ingredients:
Cocktail At Hotel De Crillon; Combination of Yellow Mimosas & Warm Cardamom
- Top note: Cardamom
- Heart notes: Mimosas
- Base notes: Tonka Beans, Sandalwood, Damask Rose
My Room in Plaza Athenee; Combination of Dark Amber, Water Lilies & Ginger
- Top notes: Black Cardamom, Ginger, Pink Pepper
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Orchids, Water Lily, Rose
- Base notes: Patchouli, Black Amber
Rendezvous in Le Bristol; Combination of Wild Forest Bluebells & Lily of the Valley
- Top notes: Bluebell, Cloves
- Heart notes: Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Rosehips
- Base notes: White Amber, Musk
Tea at the Ritz; Combination of Green Tops of Basil & Heart of Neroli
- Top notes: Fig leaves, Amber
- Heart notes: Spice, Cedar
- Base notes: Woods, Musk
We Met at George V Paris; Combination of Ripened Pears and Creamy Yellow Freesias
- Top note: Melon, Pear
- Heart notes: Freesias, Rose
- Base notes: Musk, Patchouli, Amber, Rhubarb
Trimming the wick and the burn time are the most crucial elements; burning your candles for a minimum of 2 hrs and a maximum of 4 hrs prolong the candle life. For short burning time, it is best to burn small candle jars instead large ones.